- Seeking Vet Nurse to join our new Vet team at OurVet Tweed Heads
- Fyll time - Perm nurse opportunity
- Great roster - no on call or late evenings to keep you from personal time
- Supportive environment with a values' driven and family - centric culture
At Our Vet.
When we opened our first clinic in Geelong in 2007 our mission was simple - we want to help pets and pet families live the best life possible.
To achieve this we established a pet super centre that would provide everything a pet parent would need to care for their pet in one convenient location; advice from pet care specialists, a range of products for different pets at different stages of their life, medical and grooming services, a puppy school that could help, a place where I could adopt a pet. Soon we will be opening our 30th Pet SuperCentre. What a period of growth it has been!
OurVet Tweed Heads has one of our best Lead Vets moving to Tweed Heads. Due to our growing team we are searching for a vet nurse.
We value our Vet Nurses.
At OurVet, we recognise that the success of our clinics is made possible because of the support our vet nurses provide our vets, pet customers & their families and the team.
We seek to provide our nurses with rewarding careers where they are able to learn and grow their clinical skills across many activities within our GP small animal practice. We also have developed a unique career pathway program for our nurses that sees that increase their responsibilities and earning potential.
Each day we seek to have our nurses actively contributing to the following:
- Monitoring anaesthesia across routine to complex surgeries
- Assisting with taking samples and using our inhouse lab for pathology
- Attending to our customer enquiries at reception, educating them on the various products available for the health and wellness of pets,
- Ensuring that customers questions are answered, and bookings made
- Administration of clinical notes, including taking TPR and histories
- pre-through to post surgery preparation, monitoring and recovery,
- Nurse consultations and assistance with dental procedures for the more experienced nurse
- discharge (with administration of medication).
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now.
For further information contact our Talent Manager, Theresa Galea on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0452 237 470.