- OurVet Helensvale - Winner of ‘OurVet Clinic of the Year 2018'
- Permanent - Full time
- Comprehensive onboarding program & resources to set you up for success
We are excited to announce that we have an Associate Vet opportunity at OurVet Helensvale.
Why do our Vets value working with us?
- a comprehensive onboarding program,
- an approachable and experienced team to support you along the way,
- clear clinical OurVet standards and clinical protocols to guide you towards best practice,
- current learning platforms and resources like VIN to help you along the way,
The rewarding world of GP
Our Vets truly value the importance of GP practice as it provides them opportunity to:
- Perform diverse surgeries and procedures presented on any given day, including exotics (more than routine castrations & spays),
- Maintain continuity of care in the progress of cases,
- Work up different cases with access to current medical and diagnostic resources and tools,
- Establish a personal and meaningful connection with pets and their pet parents throughout different stages of life,
- Educate pet parents on preventative medicine and its benefits and have the products and pharmaceuticals immediately on hand,
- Have inhouse labs and diagnostic equipment available to support quick development of treatment plans, including VIN,
- Access different skills and experience across the network to collaborate with and draw on in different cases, and
- Rely on established clinical protocols and practices to guide the delivery of best practice.
To join us, you bring:
- a drive to grow your medical knowledge and surgical skills,
- a communication style that instils trust and fosters long - term relationships with others,
- clarity and confidence in busy and challenging times viewing all opportunities as learnings to refine your approach,
- diligence, taking pride in your work, and
- a collaborative approach, supporting others in a positive and encouraging way.
We want you to be happy & healthy.
We are just as committed to the health & happiness of our people, as we are to the pets and pet families we care for. We strive to achieve this by offering our teams with:
- opportunity to achieve and grow through personalised learning & mentorship,
- extensive online learning modules that demonstrate core surgeries & best practice,
- access to specialists in the field,
- a career pathway to progress your veterinary skills and leadership opportunities,
- a positive & fun workplace where everyone is respected and valued,
- work - life balance - with no on-call or overtime and Saturdays rostered across the team,
- great employee benefits & discounts for the health of your companion pet, and
- 24/7 EAP support available to all employees.
Let's get started. Apply now.
For more information, feel free to contact our Talent Manager Theresa Galea on 0452 237 470 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that applicants have the right to work in Australia. Agencies are not required to present candidates.