- Co - lead our high - profile clinic - OurVet Maribyrnong
- Above Award salary PLUS generous bonus program, CE, employee benefits
- Enjoy a roster that supports work life balance (no on-call or after hours)
- Part time and Full time Permanent
We are OurVet.
We are a small animals GP clinic network with 28 locations across Australia. We are committed to supporting the health & happiness of pets & their pet parents to have the best life possible.
We have a rare role in our network to co - lead the OurVet Maribyrnong clinic. This high - profile clinic is situated below our Support Centre and is at the centre of our initiatives and planning for the network. We are open to discussing part - time or full - time options to co - lead this clinic.
What our Vets value about us.
Our Vets are committed to OurVet and small animal GP practice, as it provides them opportunity to:
- Lead your own team and clinic confident in the support of an experienced Regional Manager with close to 20 years vet experience and an extensive network of leaders,
- Develop their leadership experience through our organisation's Leadership Program,
- Perform diverse surgeries and procedures presented on any given day, including exotics,
- Maintain continuity of care in the progress of cases,
- Work up different cases with access to current medical and diagnostic resources and tools,
- Establish a personal and meaningful connection with pets and their pet parents throughout different stages of life,
- Educate pet parents on preventative medicine and its benefits and have the products and pharmaceuticals immediately on hand,
- Have inhouse labs and diagnostic equipment available to support quick development of treatment plans, including VIN,
- Access different skills and experience across the network to collaborate with and draw on in different cases, and
- Rely on established clinical protocols and practices to guide the delivery of best practice.
What we value about our Vets.
Our Vets are dedicated, loyal and professional. To be part of our team, we seek:
- a drive to grow medical knowledge and surgical skills that will help support your team's development,
- a communication style that instils trust and fosters long term relationships,
- clarity and confidence in busy and challenging times, and
- a collaborative approach that is encouraging, accepting of other's opinions and positive.
We want you to be happy & healthy.
We are just as committed to the health & happiness of our people, as we are to the pets and pet families we care for. We strive to achieve this by offering our teams with:
- opportunity to achieve and grow through personalised learning & mentorship,
- a comprehensive onboarding program,
- extensive online learning modules that demonstrate core surgeries & best practice,
- access to specialists in the field,
- a positive & fun workplace where everyone is respected and valued,
- work - life balance - with no on-call or overtime and Saturdays rostered across the team,
- great employee benefits & discounts for the health of your companion pet, and
- 24/7 EAP support available to all employees.
Meet one of our Regional Managers - Dr Emma Christie.
For more information, contact our Talent Manager Theresa Galea, via email@example.com or 0452 237 470.
All applicants are required to have the right to work in Australia. Agencies are not required to present candidates.