- Full time Associate Vet opportunity
- Join OurVet Virginia
- Above award salary and employee benefits
OurVet builds relationships with people and delivers excellence in care to pets and clients.
Despite this climate of uncertainty, OurVet is continuing to experience strong demand for important companion animal health services.
To satisfy the growing veterinary care demands of our clients and their pets, OurVet Virginia is seeking a skilled, caring and passionate Associate Vet to join the team.
Your future awaits.
Within this general small animal practice, you will consolidate and advance your years of veterinary experience in the management of routine and non-routine companion pet care. Whilst OurVet Virginia maintains a general practice focus, we are able to support families in emergency situations.
You will also have access to the equipment and resources needed to efficiently and effectively deliver these services including an in-house laboratory, dental base, VIN and more.
This depth of expertise and equipment facilitates the opportunity for you to maintain continuity of care, as far as possible, from work ups, treatments and surgeries. There is such a profound feeling of professional satisfaction that comes with being able to maintain the relationship in pet care from start-to-finish.
Your future team and clinic.
As an Associate Vet within this business, you are backed by a couple of nurses and Lead Vet with extensive veterinary experience.
As a clinic with a committed client base, our Lead Vet attributes the clinic's success to the team's ability to work together effectively at providing high standards of pet care to every customer, every time. We equally attribute the clinic's success to our Lead Vet who engages the team, clients and welfare organisations with a balance of professionalism and compassion, promoting open communication, cooperative team environment, and a genuine partnership approach.
Consistent with the OurVet philosophy, OurVet Virginia champion a pro-active approach to pet health and wellness through our Complete Care Program. Both the nurses and Lead Vet embrace and promote the Complete Care health and wellness program making ultimate standard of pet care affordable to every day pet parents. These parents, often with multiple pets, benefit from promotions, products and services fundamental to the care of their pets all year round.
The benefits beyond your role.
Beyond the talented team of professionals you will work with and the interesting cases you will manage, we offer you:
- work - life balance with a roster of ordinary hours and no on-call or overtime required,
- support from a skilled and knowledgeable husbandry team, grooming department and retail branch,
- situated in the Best Friends Pet Super Centre offers a clinic with one of the largest and most diversely stocked waiting rooms in the country,
- extensive network of vets across the country to offer guidance and help in your professional career,
- professional development through an extensive library of certified online training modules (with credits available to meet CE requirements),
- a comprehensive 8 - week induction program offering the essentials in clinic protocols and procedures,
- annual development workshops,
- invitations to industry events, and
- Saturdays rotated across the veterinary team.
For an ambitious vet seeking to join a successful and professional veterinary team who care and support one another, apply today.
Applicants are required to have the right to work in Australia. Agencies will not be required to present candidates