- Join a team of professionals committed to a Complete Care™ approach
- Lead and mentor a professional team of nurses
- 12 km from Melbourne CBD - near central Northland shopping precinct
- Supportive environment with a values' - driven and family - centric culture
We are Our Vet.
We are an organisation of pet care professionals with a mission to ensure every pet has a healthy and happy life. Our award - winning health & wellness range, highly successful Complete Care™ program promoting preventative medicine and adoption of over 7,000 rescue kittens to families across Australia in the last year are only a few examples of our dedication.
We have embarked on another milestone year in our history, with the recent acquisition of My Pet Warehouse and two new store openings.
The Lead Vet of Preston has applied such dedication to his role and team that has seen a phenomenal growth in the clinic, taking this single vet clinic to a three - vet clinic and team of 4 nurses. One of the largest clinic teams within the business, we are seeking a diligent and professional Clinic Coordinator.
Your new destiny awaits.
Having been appointed to a similar head nurse role will prove essential in supporting your ability to hit the ground running. Once you have familiarised yourself with the Our Vet "way", you will apply your problem - solving and organisational skills to prioritise tasks and meet competing demands This experience is complemented by your perceptiveness and ability to manage people and pet's alike.
The standard tasks involved in the role include rostering, allocation of duties, ensuring procedures and surgeries are appropriately booked and conducted, invoicing and stock controls, practice protocols and standards are observed, nurse team management, involvement in nursing tasks, escalating and driving communications between nurses and customers to vets, Though, what distinguishes you from other clinic coordinators is your ability to maintain these tasks alongside a diverse small animals and exotics caseload, and unforeseen situations that change the nature of the day.
Your warm demeanour and ability to engage people at different levels means you are approachable by everyone in our business and customers. This is supported further by your natural maturity, sensible approach, high work ethic and professionalism. You face challenges with confidence and clarity, ensuring despite the busier times our high standards of care are never compromised.
As someone who is passionate about vet nursing, you will feel a sense of fulfillment in the difference you make. You are the vet's "right hand", a mentor and support for the nurses and trusted advisor for our clients. You feel rewarded knowing your contributions are at the core of the clinic's ability to run smoothly and successfully.
Our Regional Managers and CEO also share their vast knowledge in the successful management of a veterinary clinic. While we are not a corporatised kpi's driven organisation, we focus on developing a high performing culture and upskilling team capability.
We have covered numerous benefits of assuming this bespoke opportunity. Further to this, we offer Clinic Coordinators:
- Leadership Development opportunities that see you expand your business acumen, ability to mentor and coach your teams and gain varied and interesting medical, surgical and emergency caseload
- Rewards and Recognition with an industry leading salary, incentives for recruitment of vets, rewards and bonus schemes with continuous education allowances plus services and products discounts in the clinic and broader Best Friends store
- A Health & Wellness focus for our people as well as our clients, with access to an Employee Assistance Program
- In the interest of promoting work - life balance, you will not be required to do overtime or be on-call.
This role will be required to be filled as a matter of priority to assist the team prepare for the next year's growth.
Apply without delay.
Applicants are required to have the right to work within Australia.
Should you require further information, you are invited to contact our Talent Manager, Theresa Galea on 0452 237 470 or at email@example.com.