- Our Vet Springvale - new clinic opening within a brand - new store
- Join our business through a period of expansion and growth
- Manage your own clinic and mentor Associate Vets
- Diverse caseload management
Our Vet Springvale, is due to open in a couple of months and we are currently on the search for our next Lead Vet to manage this brand new clinic within a brand new store.
As part of the Our Vet experience, you will be supported by your Vet Regional Manager, who is managed his own veterinary practice for over 20 years and is one of our leading Vet surgeons. You will also be supported with a national network of veterinarians and continuous education opportunities in any area of professional interest. We are currently paving the way with cutting edge development programs that will have you take your career to new heights.
Our Vet. Our Values.
We are Our Vet. We set ourselves apart from conventional veterinary practices and "corporate" cultures. We value how important our pet companions are to their pet parents and value their uniqueness to ensure both are offered the highest standard of care. These are the expectations of care that our pet parents have come to trust of our veterinarian team for many years. We have empowered the Our Vet team to value and expect this standard of care amongst each other, in equal measure.
As Lead Vet, you will reap the rewards of your career as you will be empowered with full autonomy to manage the operations of the clinic and impart your knowledge and experience to your supporting associate vets and nursing team in all aspects of routine to complex surgeries, general and preventative treatment, consultations, diagnostics, pathology, and dental check - ups. You have access to advanced medical equipment and resources within the clinic to expedite and ensure the highest standard of medical care.
Being part of our select group of Lead Vets will afford you several benefits beyond the professional aspects of your role.
- Personalised mentorship and an extensive network of professional support,
- Generous above award salary and bonus program,
- Opportunity to pursue specialist areas of practice within the profession,
- Work - life balance with standard business hours with no on - call,
- An organisation that upholds your values of clinical excellence and standard of care,
- Recognised Continuous Education program offered internally and overseas,
- Exclusive invitations to Our Vet education evenings and dinners, and
- Employee discounts on in-house treatments, products and services
The benefits and opportunities are bountiful, but above all, we invest in our people and set Our Vets up for a fulfilling life within the profession.