- Rowville - VIC location
- Personalised development and mentorship
- Diverse case management within modern clinics
- Permanent FT or PT option available
Our Vet Rowville, VIC, is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join their team. As part of the Our Vet experience, your Lead Vet and experienced nursing team will set you on the path of continued growth and success. Beyond your immediate team you will be mentored by an experienced Vet Regional Manager, who has extensive experience as an accomplished vet with over 20 years' experience. You will also benefit from a national network of veterinarians with diverse areas of expertise to help round out your knowledge of small animal practice.
Our Vet. Our Values.
We are Our Vet. We set ourselves apart from conventional veterinary practices and "corporate" cultures. We value how important our pet companions are to their pet parents and value their uniqueness to ensure both are offered the highest standard of bespoke care. These are the expectations of care that our pet parents have come to trust of our veterinarian team for many years. We have empowered the Our Vet team to value and expect this standard of care amongst each other, in equal measure.
Our unique placement within the Best Friends Pets superstores, 27 stores along Australia's eastern coast, provides our vets with unparalleled exposure to a diverse case load of small animals and exotics from our pet parents and in-store animals being adopted. Within this critical period of development, our Associate Vets have thrived on honing new skills and the challenge that each new day brings.
Our People. The role
Our Senior Vet and experienced nurse team at Rowville will provide you with the right balance of support and autonomy to fulfil your role and enable your professional development. Your Lead Vet has been with Our Vet for 7 years and has extensive experience that will set you on a path that will set your career up for life. Within this role you will be integral in supporting operational clinical management, covering day-to-day routine surgeries, general and preventative treatment, consultations, diagnostics, pathology, and dental check - ups. You will also refine your skills in Tier 2 surgeries and intricate medical procedures. The advanced medical equipment and resources within the clinic will be intrinsic to developing your use of Digital X-rays, Float Top X-ray table, ultrasound, blood pressure monitoring, full surgical facilities complete with isoflurane gas anaesthesia, Dental platform, In-house dry chemistry, and high-power microscopy.
Our next Associate Vet. Your opportunity.
As our next Associate Vet, you will bring about 2 years' experience and knowledge within a similar role and environment. Being part of our select group of Associate Vets will afford you several benefits beyond the professional aspects of your role. Consider the following:
- Personalised mentorship and an extensive network of professional support,
- Generous above award salary and incentives throughout your career,
- Opportunity to pursue specialist areas of practice within the profession,
- Work - life balance with reasonable hours and no on - call,
- Establishing your career to the highest standard of care and medical equipment available,
- Fast - tracked development within our recognised Continuous Education program offered internally and overseas,
- Exclusive invitations to Our Vet education evenings and dinners, and
- Employee discounts on in-house treatments, products and services.
Apply NOW and come make a difference to your career and to all those in your care.
For further information contact our Talent Manager, Theresa Galea on 0452 237 470.